Visiting the area? Come for a workout!
Yes, we're open for drop-ins!
Drop In FAQs
What are your COVID-19 safety procedures?
Your safety is our priority. Here are our current procedures:
- Face coverings are required when you are not actively working out.
- Coaches wear face coverings at all times.
- Equipment is disinfected between every use.
- Workouts designed for no sharing of equipment.
- Each athlete has their own 8′ x 8′ area.
- No open gym during class time.
- Athletes are not permitted to workout if feeling ill.
- Class capacity is limited to 26.
When should I show up?
Try to be here 10 minutes before class so we can get you signed in and show you around.
I'd like to workout more than once. What are my options?
Let us know how long you’ll be here and we can figure out what your best option is.
1 Week Pass: $50
2 Week Pass: $90
1 Month Pass: $175
Can I do my own workout during class?
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we are not offering Open Gym during class time. However, if you’d like to rent the gym for yourself or a small group, we have options. Fill out the form and mention that you’d like to rent the gym! A coach will reach out with details.
Do you have showers?
Yes. One shower in each bathroom.
I have experience and I'm looking to join a new gym.
That’s great, and welcome! If you have experience and are local to the area, you can take advantage of our trial membership. Contact us using the form to get started!